The Battle of Bunker Hill is sure to ring a bell in anyone’s head from their history classes. Well, get ready to take it on yourself in a battle on this field that is sure to have you begging for more.
Game Style #1: Center Flag
- There are two starting Stations one on the North Boundary one on the South Boundary.
- The flag is placed on the center bunker
- Objective is to capture the flag and hang it on opposing teams starting station.
- Time Limit 10 minutes
- Single life for all parties
- Play 2 Games
Game Style #2: Capture the Rocket
- Players are start on the road equal distance from the rocket or (Flag) placed in the center of the road
- Objective is to capture Rocket and hold it until the end of the game
- Time limit 15 minute
- Single game only
- Double Re-Spawn
- Players to start on North & South starting stations
Game Style #3: Flag Games
- Center Flag: Flag is place in the center of the field and players from both teams try to capture it and hang it on the opposing teams station
- Double Flag Objective is to sneak around and capture the opposing teams Flag and return it to your Flag station for the win
- Triple Flag: There are three Flags Spread across the center of the field you want to capture all three and have them in your team’s possession. Flags must be carried in plane site and must be surrendered when carrier is shot. To Surrender a flag you must hang it 5 feet off the ground in a visible location within 10 feet of where you were eliminated
- Time Limit is 15 minutes on any Flag game
- Re-Spawn is Only Allowed on Triple Flag